Gina specialises in rehabilitation - aiming to help you overcome challenges to your level of activity resulting from injury or illness.
Coronavirus Pandemic; Patients may now (May 2020) seek physiotherapy intervention, including asking for face-to-face treatments.
- You will first be offered a remote virtual consultation – via a video call (Zoom, Facetime or WhatsApp) or telephone.
- You will be questioned about Covid19 symptoms*.
- Where possible and safe to do so advice will be given and home exercises prescribed.
- Communication will be electronically where possible or post.
- Virtual follow up will offered as appropriate.
If a face to face appointment is deemed necessary by both of us I will need to make you aware of the current risks in relation to Covid-19 associated with this approach and I will provide you with a copy of the safety measures I have in place; PPE, cleaning procedures, hand sanitising and social distancing with others.
Please contact Gina to book an appointment.
Cost of Physiotherapy
£40 per consultation