With more and more people recognising the benefits of Mindfulness, especially during the current challengint times, this course is one of the best investments you can make for your well-being.
- Learn skills to help you feel more settled, less worried and calmer.
- Improve your feelings about yourself and relationships with others.
- Develop resilience to upsetting events
- Increase your enjoyment of the simple pleasures in life
- Feel more contented
- Feel you have more time, space and energy in your day
Too often if we are 'living in our heads'; we can suffer from over-thinking, anxiety, stress, trying too hard, excessive self criticism and mental states which hinder our mental and physical health.
Mindfulness helps to feel less distressed when things get difficult. By being more present, responding more wisely and becoming more appreciative we can start to develop a happier and more positive attitude.
This life changing six week course is available now, with full support, a workbook and access to online recordings.
This is a weekly course starting on Monday 15th February 7.30-9pm on Zoom running for six weeks.
Places will be limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Gina trained at the world renowned Oxford Mindfulness Centre and adheres to the UK Network Good Practice Guidelines for teaching Mindfulness Based Courses. She has 30 years experience as a registered (Health Care Professions Council) therapist both clinically and with Equestrians.
- It would be hard to overstate the benefits of this course. If you are habitually stressed, anxious, or suffer from past trauma this offers a genuine chance of improvement. Gina studied with the wonderful Prof Mark Williams and his team at Oxford Uni. This is the real deal! Sue
- Thank you for getting me interested in Mindfulness and for the gentle and encouraging way you conducted the course. I have definitely benefitted from it and it has had a profound effect on me. Rob
- I just wanted to email to say how much I enjoyed the course and thank you for all the help and guidance that you have provided over the weeks.
- I found it fascinating and have learnt so much that is helping me daily with times of stress both at home and at work! Emma
- This is really just to say how impressed I was with your Mindfulness course. I have learned loads - and, I suspect, will go on learning. I am a lot more present and focused. Alex H
- What a day! And no fear. Just been discussing that I'm so much calmer after the mindfulness course. I can now be in a car without fear of catastrophe around every corner - I really wasn't expecting anything like this as a result of the mindfulness course. Such a difference. And thank you so so much for helping me achieve this 😘 xx Liz
- I cant believe how much I'm enjoying life again. Margaret