Equipilates - Pilates for Horse Riders; be the rider your horse will enjoy!
Private Equipilates sessions. £50
- Dismounted; includes a full biomechanical assessment resulting in tailored exercises to improve your suppleness, straightness, posture, breathing patterns and stability / balance. Exercises using your saddle on a saddle horse is included.
- Mounted; a lesson on your own horse to integrate alignment, breath flow and core sense, and through appropriate exercises to enable your horse to improve his suppleness and way of going.
- up to six people; £60 an hour for the group.
Six week Equipilates Fundamentals course
- a full dismounted package including exercises for alignment, breathing, core strength, spinal and pelvic mobility. maximum of six people.
- ideal for riding and pony clubs; introducing the concepts of body biomechanics, the ABC principles on a saddle horse as well as a few fun seated releases for tight muscles!
For more info on Equipilates visit www.equipilates.com
Gina is a fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist in Therapeutic Riding and is available to individuals and RDA groups.